DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE, MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
iPaoo provides users with various web publishing and content management services, including but not limited to the ability to create and maintain a web site as well as the hosting services for this web site. In order to use the service users should provide for own access to internet and pay any service fees associated with such access.
- Subscription to iPaoo can be free or paid depending on the selected package . iPaoo reserves the right to change the terms of service and prices without prior notification as long as the fees for current accounts remains at the rates that were active at the time of subscription. Changes to the rates affecting old accounts will be made only after timely notification to all iPaoo users. Such notifications will be posted on iPaoo.com and sent via email to the email address each customer has provided during registration.
- Owners of iPaoo free accounts, should login to Admin view and use the account at least once in 6 months to keep their account active. Accounts for which there is no registered action in Admin view for a period of 6 months will be considered inactive. iPaoo reserves the right to take away the free upgrades of inactive accounts and delete inactive accounts, following an email notification.
- iPaoo reserves the right to suspend accounts which are using features and designs outside of the package they paid and fail to upgrade to a the respective package after being notified for this.
- iPaoo reserves the right to showcase customer sites as examples of the service on iPaoo.com and inside marketing materials unless a specific request not to feature the site in product marketing materials has been filed by the owner of the website.
USERS OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
Each user bears the sole responsibility for the content published on their iPaoo website. Figures Libres does not control the content posted via the service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of such content and cannot be held responsible for it. Use of the service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations as well as to internet-specific policies and procedures.
- not to use the service for illegal purposes;
- not to publish any material that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, offensive, vulgar, obscene, harmful, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
- not to interfere with or disrupt in any way the service including servers and networks connected to the service;
- not to interfere with another user's enjoyment of the service.
Figures Libres may, at its sole discretion, terminate the service should a user's conduct fail to conform to these terms and conditions.
USER ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
Users are entirely responsible if they do not maintain the confidentiality of their password and account, as well as of password protected areas of their sites. Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account.
Users retain full copyright ownership and all related rights for materials published on their iPaoo website. iPaoo retain full copyright ownership and all related rights for all designs that are part of iPaoo service. Using the built-in designs or elements of them outside iPaoo if not permitted, unless a special license is purchased.
STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS
Figures Libres reserves the right to automatically clean assets exceeding the storage limit for the respective package subscription, after sending an email notification for exceeding the limit and failure on the part of the user to take subsequent action to clean the surplus assets or alternatively request an upgrade of the account. Figures Libres assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into iPaoo.
NOTICE AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Either Figures Libres or the user may terminate use of the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Figures Libres shall not be liable to users or any third party for termination of the service. Upon termination, user's right to use the service and the related software ceases immediately.
All paid plans are month to month or year to year. All sales are final. You can upgrade or change your plan from Control Panel > My Account > Change Plan. Once you are on one of our paid plans, you will be billed monthly/annually until you cancel. You can cancel anytime from Control Panel > My Account > Cancel Billing. In order to avoid the next billing, the cancellation should be submitted at least 7 days prior to the next billing.